Thursday, 13 February 2014

Chocs Away


Ann’s leading her Foodie Walk again this Saturday. 



And here she is joining in with our London Walks Pets series…








This is Cadbury…





You may think he had work as an extra in The Omen, and he would be well qualified, as he has just about every vice that a cat can have, acquired before he came to live with me.

Guests squeal in horror as he sinks his teeth in their arm, while I explain that he is just making friends.

He's a Burmilla, with cream fur tipped with chocolate – hence the name. And despite the takeover by Kraft, he prefers to remain an iconic brand.

If you come on one of my food walks, I may talk about chocolate but I promise I will leave Cadbury safely locked up at home.


Next foodie walk - Saturday February 15, 10.45 am at Embankment tube. Pie Crust to Upper Crust - food stories from the Strand and Covent Garden.





A London Walk costs £9 – £7 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.

bebofacebookyoutube

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment