This year The Woman in Black celebrates 25 years in the West End. To mark the occasion we’re giving away a pair of tickets to see this universally acclaimed theatrical event at the Fortune Theatre.
To win two tickets, simply answer the following question:
Who wrote the original novella The Woman in Black? Was it:
a) Agatha Christie
b) Susan Hill
c) James Herbert
Entries by email please: CLICK HERE TO ENTER.
Winners will be selected at random this Friday 14th February 2014.
The London Walks Podcast, focusing this month on London Theatre, is available for download now!
• Winners must be able to attend performance during March 2014
• The prize can be claimed any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in March 2014
• The prize must be claimed over one night, i.e. one pair of tickets for one performance
• Dates listed above are non-transferrable
• Conditions listed above are non-negotiable
• The editor’s decision is final
A London Walk costs £9 – £7 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.