Thursday, 4 September 2014

Quick on the Draw in Kensington

Adam writes…


How lovely to bump into Jenny Linn-Cole today on my Kensington walk. 

I was guiding in Kensington Roof Gardens where Jenny was busy sketching. Quick as a flash she captured me in full spate in an impromptu sketch. Here's the result…





I had just been complaining to my London Walkers about the fact that they were all taking pictures of the flamingos. "No one," I moaned, "takes pictures of me anymore."

This MORE than makes up for being upstaged by the flamingos. Thanks Jenny! What an incredible talent.





POST UPDATED 31/3/16

A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.









Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment