Thursday, 30 April 2015

Another Busy #London Thursday

DC Editor Adam writes…


A few weeks ago I blogged about Thursdays (catch up with that post here).

Thursday is my busiest – and favourite – day of the week. Today was no exception.

This afternoon I snooped around inside Ezra Pound's house in the company of 20-or-so London Walkers. A steal at £4 million. Sing goddamn!

And I covered the capital as is my Thursday wont, from St Giles in the morning (prep for my rep walk this Saturday at 10:45a.m)…


… to springtime Kensington…


… under dramatic skies…



… to Tower Hill…


… and Mitre Square…



Next Thursday I'm in Westminster & the East End.

I love this town.







A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.









Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment