Saturday, 31 December 2016

The Daily Constitutional Editor's Diary 2016 April: The Rolling Stones, Mind the Gap & @orbitalcomics


At the end of 2016, The Daily Constitutional's editor Adam looks back at his walking & blogging London year…


April


April was notable for the passing of Phil Sayer, Mister "Mind the Gap". Here on The Daily Constitutional I paid my respects with this plaque…







The Rolling Stones show Exhibitionism opened at The Saatchi Gallery. The best music exhibition since David Bowie Is… I went back twice. Here's my Daily Constitutional review (keep an eye out for Exhibitionism hitting a town near you, currently in NYC)…




I also had a LOT of fun researching and blogging about The Rolling Stones London Walk (which launched in May)…






Free Comic Book Day was also a lot of fun, especially at Orbital Comics - thanks to the guys for making such a fuss of my daughter (and of me, of course)…






A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment