Saturday, 31 December 2016

The Daily Constitutional Editor's Diary 2016 June: A #Soho Vigil


At the end of 2016, The Daily Constitutional's editor Adam looks back at his walking & blogging London year…

DC Editor Adam writes…


June


I called in on Old Compton Street in the aftermath of the vigil to mark the homophobic murders in Orlando. I'm proud to be a Londoner…



A burgeoning shrine



Something a little more simple but no less heartfelt


Well said Sadiq


Scribbled on the tube on the way home


I snapped this 'andsome fell in Battersea Park on the 22nd June, the day before the referendum…


… feel free to add your own caption.



It was a privilege once again to take the journalism students from the University of Southern Mississippi on a tour of Fleet Street. Thanks for the mascot guys! Here he is relaxing with a pint…




Also in June I met this guy on my Kensington tour. I love my job…





A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment