Saturday, 14 January 2017

The Triple!

DC Editor Adam writes…


Yesterday I posted about London Walker Michael Innis from Chicago who joined 46 consecutive London Walks over 16 days – three-a-day on 14 of those days! Catch up with that post HERE


Today I'm doing my own triple – leading three London WalksFun Photography at 10.45a.m, Rock & Pop  at 2.30p.m & The Seven Dials Pub walk at 7.15p.m.


My colleagues are also out and about leading 19 other London Walks and you can catch up with their endeavours at walks.com.


If you are joining me today, here's a rough guide to the step counts ahead of us…










Looking forward to seeing a few of you out-and-about today! If you are a Daily Constitutionalist, do introduce yourself!

ASG
x




A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment