Wednesday, 15 February 2017

#London Signs

DC Editor Adam writes…


In December 2016 I posted the The Daily Constitutional's blog post number 5,000.


To mark the occasion I've been digging in the archive and over February 2017 I'll be reblogging The DC's "Greatest Hits" – my 50 favourite posts. 


In addition I'll be sharing my 50 favourite London photos to have appeared here since October 2008. 

I hope you enjoy them

A.S-G
London 
Feb 2017



This one is a compilation post featuring just a few of the London signs and messages that have caught my eye and made their way on to The Daily Constitutional since 2008, starting with those wags at The Founders Arms…

















A London Walk costs £10 – £8 concession. To join a London Walk, simply meet your guide at the designated tube station at the appointed time. Details of all London Walks can be found at www.walks.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment